Mammoth Unified School District remains steadfastly dedicated to maintaining an inclusive culture of respect and support for all students, staff, and parents regardless of immigration status, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We reaffirm our commitment to providing an excellent education and every educational opportunity for every student. We also want to ensure that our families are up to date regarding current practices, policies and resources that are available related to immigration status and federal enforcement. We have placed a new link under Parents/Students on our District Web page titled “Immigration” to make resources available.
Daily school attendance is key to helping each child realize their dreams for the future. Every day missed is a day of instruction missed that can not be recovered. Missing just two days of school per month can negatively affect a child's academic progress and their ability to ultimately graduate.
All the benefits of a small private education in our public schools. Here are some of our successes:
* MUSD placed on College Board's AP Honor Roll
* MHS is top 6% of California public high schools by US News and World Report - Gold Level Award
* 1:1 student to technology (iPads or laptops)
* 20% of MHS students concurrently enrolled at Cerro Coso Community College
* Outstanding teachers
* Dedicated support staff and coaches
* Flexible learning opportunities: on-line, in-seat, and concurrent
* Dual language program at Mammoth Elementary School
* Foreign language for all students at Mammoth Middle School
* Latino Family Literacy Project
* Elementary music program
* Grades 3-5 STEM program at Mammoth Elementary
* Strong academics, athletics, activities, and arts