The Mammoth Unified School District (“District”), through this RFP/Q process, seeks a qualified construction manager who has experience in multiple construction delivery methods for the construction and modernization of the District’s Elementary, Middle and High School facilities (“Project”). These improvements will be funded by Measure B, a $63,100,000 general obligation bond approved by voters in June 2018. RFP/Q will be due to the District Office by 10:00 AM on September 24, 2018:
Mammoth Unified School District
Attn: Gary Taylor, Director Maintenance, Operations, Transportation
461 Sierra Park Road/PO Box 3509
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
For more information please go to www.mammothusd.org, or contact Gary Taylor at 760-934-6802 x507.
We want to express tremendous gratitude to our community for supporting the MUSD students as expressed through the passage of Measure B. We look forward to the next steps as we prepare to begin the improvements of our facilities.
MUSD takes school safety seriously. Please click the School Safety headline to view the presentation on what has been done and next steps.
All the benefits of a small private education in our public schools. Here are some of our successes:
* MUSD placed on College Board's AP Honor Roll
* MHS is top 6% of California public high schools by US News and World Report - Gold Level Award
* 1:1 student to technology (iPads or laptops)
* 20% of MHS students concurrently enrolled at Cerro Coso Community College
* Outstanding teachers
* Dedicated support staff and coaches
* Flexible learning opportunities: on-line, in-seat, and concurrent
* Dual language program at Mammoth Elementary School
* Foreign language for all students at Mammoth Middle School
* Latino Family Literacy Project
* Elementary music program
* Grades 3-5 STEM program at Mammoth Elementary
* Strong academics, athletics, activities, and arts