Mammoth Unified School District Parcel Tax Measure "G" was approved in 2016. $59.00 per parcel of taxable real property in the District will be added to property tax bills. Commencing July 1, 2017 and expiring June 30, 2022. The terms and purpose of Measure "G" funding shall go to:
- Enhance math and science classes
- Provide students with books and supplies
- Attract and retain qualified, high-performing teachers
- Provide updated technology, including software, hardware and support
- Keep class size small for early grades
- Enhance student counseling programs
- Maintain library staff and services
- Maintain and enhance District language programs
- Maintain and enhance the District music, arts and enrichment programs
- Maintain extracurricular activities and athletic programs
- Maintain and advance needed educational programs
Senior Citizen Exemption are Available, June 1-June 30 of every year. During that time a senior who will be 65 years of age by June 30 of that year, and is their primary residence my apply for an exception. Please call 760-934-6802 x513 with any questions.
Thank you to the community for Voting YES on Measure "G"!